Sunday, January 15, 2006

Appendix

Herein, thus far, are the parts removed from above, in the order of removal.

Originally posted in "Appendix"
In this space, as I find the time, I am going to construct the very first Scattershot Genre book.

Like a building, I will lay out the structure first, then the essentials of each chapter, following that I will outline each part adding lists and such, lastly I will write in the actual text. I am doing this as a test for myself and much as opening the process up to constructive criticism and advice. The target is to actually finish a first draft of something.

In my dreams, I would like very much for people to help guide me throught this process. I would greatly appreciate if the game found a chance to be playtested. And if it ever got redrafted, finished and made available to the public would be grand. But I'm dubious how far this will get, but using a free service, I will be able to continue plugging away forever....

Originally posted in "Glossary"
PARTS OF A BOOK (FRONT)
  • Title Page
  • Introduction (Foreword or Preface)
  • List of Illustrations
  • Dedication
  • Table of Contents
BODY OF THE BOOK (MIDDLE)
  • Chapters
PARTS OF A BOOK (BACK)
  • Index
  • Bibliography
  • Glossary
  • Appendix

Originally posted in "Bibliography"
Back on September 20, 2001, in the early evening I put this up on the Forge. Since I received nothing but positive responses, I think I’ll go with that.

No comments: